Construction of a house is going to take much of your time. The digging of foundation, building of walls, painting, wiring etc., all are going to leave you praying that the works get over faster. You cannot simplify the process of construction, but you sure can cut the time required for the mixing of plasters.
It takes quite some time to mix plasters and it is easier if you buy ready mix plasters. These are ready to use plasters and all you have to do is mix it with water and spread it on the walls. The ready mix plaster is formulated using pre-determined ratio and has many ideal features. It is hard, strong, durable, and resistant to fire and weather. It can be used in many applications and here are some uses –
- It can be used in the conventional method on the walls.
- It can be used as both scratch and base coats.
- It can also be used for wall repair work.
- It is also used for decorative purpose.
There are many advantages of using ready mix plaster and here are a few –
- It is very user friendly and the premixed plaster is ready for use only by adding potable water to it.
- It will need less water for the mixing and also curing. Thus the site of the plastering will be less messy and you also get to save water.
- There are very less cracks when you use it.
- It has excellent workability.
- It gives a very uniform finish and also interlocking because of the controlled gradation mix.
- It will reduce the cost of your over all plastering process.
- There is consistency in the several mixes that the workers make which is not the case in the manual mixing.
- It is rot and fungus resistant.
- It has excellent adhesive qualities and sticks to the surface.
There are several ready mix plaster manufacturers in India and you can choose the best among them all. The plaster is available in packets of different weights and you can choose according to your needs.