Acrylic Distemper is a water-based wall treatment which makes the paint smoother and brighter. Itis fireproof and very useful in its application. Mostly acrylic distemper is used in the interior painting of the walls, but now it is used for both interior and exterior. It makes the paint new for a long time. In addition to this, acrylic distemper is used to make a damp proof as well as smooth and matt finish of a colour.
As wall distemper, acrylic distemper has a high durability. It is based on the acrylic polymer modification. This distemper is eco-friendly because it does not contain cadmium, lead, etc. After using distemper, the maintenance of interior decoration of wall becomes less as it runs for a long time.
To use the acrylic distemper, there are few easy steps to follow.
- First, clean the wall surface and make it smooth.
- Now, paint cement primer to the wall and dry it for 6-8 hours
- Use the wall putty to remove the dent and fill the holes on walls. It will take 4-6 hours to dry.
- Again, paint cement primer and dry it for 4-6 hours
- Add the water to the distemper with adjustable amount needed
- Now use the distemper on the wall and dry it up to 4-6 hours.
- After applying distemper, the thinned paint should be used within 24 hours.
Anyone can apply acrylic distemper on any kind of concrete, plasterwork and give them matt finish look with a bright in colour. There is a precaution for acrylic distemper of not using under the temperature of 100C.
After painting the wall, minimum 2 weeks required drying the wall, and then stains can be washed with a wet cloth. Inthe case ofan old wall, the wall must clean from loose paint, fungi, algae mosses and all kind of rash elements. You can find acrylic distemper distributor who gives excellent services and sells distemper at good prices. It gives the home a strikingcolour combination and a good matte finish look along with durable performance.