Acrylic distemper is water-based, internal areas paint. It gives areas a simple and he complete. Its fortified formulation provides a combination of good looks and durable efficiency. Continue reading
What is Gypsum
Gypsum is a mineral occurs naturally and is basically is a sulphate salt in Bikaner, Rajasthan ,India. In Gypsum deposit, Gypsum ore is found to be present as a softsulphate mineral composed of calcium sulphate dihydrate. The chemical formula of Gypsum is CaSO4·2H2O. It abundantly occurs in nature and requires mining for extraction of the ore. Gypsum in India occurs in nature in lumpy form and needs crushing and grinding to obtain Gypsum powder. It is mostly used in powder form.
Agricultural use of Gypsum
The phenomenal agricultural application is a prime benefit of Gypsum powder. Remarkable contributions of Gypsum in agriculture are mentioned below:
I)Gypsum is a remarkable source of calcium and sulphur which are nutritious for plant growth. Sulphur deficiency in plants is a great problem in the agricultural sector. The soil cannot supply adequate Sulphur support needed by the plants according to soil scientist and professors.
ii)It greatly Improves acidity in soils and mitigates aluminium toxicity in subsoil which is one of the main advantages of Gypsum powder. Gypsum powder can improve acid soils that enable plants to have deeper rooting resulting benefits to the crops.
iii) Indian Gypsum powder is widely used as a fertilizer, and as the main constituent in many forms of plaster popularly known as plaster of Paris. blackboard chalk and wallboard.
- iv) Gypsum Improves the structure of the soil. Flocculation, as well as aggregation, are the prime needs to obtain favourable soil structure for root growth and air and water exchange. Gypsum has been used from ancient times for improvement of aggregation and to repel dispersion in soils.
- v) It Improves aqueous infiltration. Gypsum also makes the soil porous to drain and for its protection against waterlogged due to the effects of high sodium, clay swell, and excess water.
- vi) Gypsum powder helps to reduce runoff and erosion of soil. Phosphorus runs off is an acute problem in agriculture which ultimately deteriorates water quality. Gypsum should be recognized for management of phosphorus and other nutrients from flowing out of the agricultural lands.
Other uses of Gypsum
It is used for making of sculptures. Gypsum of massive fine is used for a sculpture by many old cultures from ancient times. Its use in sculpture has been discovered in the countries including Egypt, Mesopotamia, Ancient Rome, the Byzantine Empire and the Nottingham alabasters.
Medical application: Gypsum powder has medical use. It is used as plaster as an orthopaedic cast very often for supporting set broken bones. In dentistry, plaster gypsum powder is used to make casting for making artificial teeth.
Construction use: Gypsum block prepared from Indian Gypsum powder has a wide application as a building material composed for preparing lightweight fire-resistant non-load bearing interior walls, partition walls, cavity walls, skin walls and pillar casing indoors. It is composed of gypsum plaster, water and additives like vegetable or wood fibre for greater strength.
Artistic use: models and moulds are made with plaster. Gypsum powder plaster is a common and traditional material used in making artistic paintings. Pigments are applied to a thin wet top layer of plaster and fuse with it so that the painting is actually in coloured plaster.
Recycle of Gypsum waste powder
Indian Gypsum powder wastes are recyclable in totality. Gypsum waste can be turned into recycled gypsum by means of various established processes. Recycled Gypsum is fit for reuse in fertilizer and in any other applications without any harmful effect.
Conclusion: From the above statements you will be able to visualise the great benefits of Gypsum.
Advantages of Using High-Quality POP Channel
As you know that, the POP is also known as plaster of Paris. A false ceiling is a secondary ceiling that is suspended below the main ceiling of the room. False ceiling inside residence are mainly done with POP or Gypsum board material.
If you are looking for the POP channel, then check our finest finished and trusted quality products. Moreover, you can get the wide range of high-quality POP channel. So, if you are thinking to install the false ceiling, then your first choice will be our product. POP channel helps the Plaster of Paris to be stable in that place.
Advantages of using POP Channel:-
- It does not shrink while using.
- POP channel does not crack.
- It is durable and light weight.
- It does not react with paints and has no alkali attack.
- It is easily moulded into any required shape and size..
- It provides supports to the Plaster of Paris.
- It can help provide a choice of smooth or hard finish.
POP is white coloured powder like substance created from gypsum. This name is used because it is found in large quantity in Paris. POP is widely used for ceiling process for residential, commercial and industrial purposes. Assure great perfection and strength for your ceilings. Now, it is not a tiring task to fix the ceilings since POP channel comes as the best option.
Before buying the POP Channel, keep following points in mind:
- Manufacturing Quality: There are various manufacturers who give importance to the quality of manufacturing. When the product comes from a reputed company, it is buyer’s duty to make sure that, it comes with the best quality at affordable price.
- Long life: Another essential point to note down is that, the POP channel should be of most excellent quality and long life. This is not possible for the residential or commercial people to spend the expenses on POP channel frequently. The product should come with superior quality, so that it can assure a long life. Moreover, they don’t need to change frequently.
- Easy Installation: POP channel should provide the easy installation for the POP professionals. It helps to save the time and expenses also. Moreover, POP workers can handle the project easily without any problem.
- Affordability: This is the most important factor while buying POP channel. Everyone is so serious about spending a huge amount of money for ceiling maintenance. If you are looking for high-quality products at really affordable rates then go for the companies who are providing the POP products at reasonable rates to satisfy their customers.
So, these are the main benefits and process of the installation process of the POP channel. There various pop channel manufacturers in India who can provide the POP channel at affordable prices. You can contact any popular POP channel suppliers in India to install the POP at your house, office and any other place.
Plaster of Paris consists of a fine white powder which hardens when water is added and allowed to dry. Its chemical name is ‘Calcium sulphate hemihydrates’. It is a white powdery hydrated calcium sulphate. Plaster of Paris is also known as Gypsum Plaster (CaSO4.1/2 H2O) or (2CaSO4.H2O).
Benefits and uses of POP
Plaster of Paris is used in many ways. We are listing here some important uses of Plaster of Paris.
- Plaster of Paris is used in medical field to make plasters for broken bones which help in immobilizing it and help them to heal rapidly. Some orthopaedic casts are made of fibreglass or thermoplastics.
- It is also used to precast and hold parts of ornamental plaster work which is placed on ceilings and cornices.
- Plaster of Paris is used for the manufacturing of toys, blackboard chalk, cheap ornaments, cosmetics, casts for statues and decorative material.
- It is also used for the beautification of ceilings of buildings, houses and offices.
- It is also used by dentists for making casts of demure.
- It is used for making the walls of home smooth before putting paint on them and for making beautiful designs and patterns on ceilings of houses and other buildings.
- Plaster of Paris is also used as a fire proofing material because it does not catch fire easily.
- It is used in chemistry labs for sealing the air-gaps in apparatus when air tight arrangement is needed.
- It is also used for the setting of fractured bones and sets them in right place.
Manufacturing of Plaster of Paris
Plaster of Paris is made by heating gypsum, which is a type of mineral. Large deposits of gypsum are found outside of Paris; hence its name is Plaster of Paris.
Chemically, it is prepared when gypsum is heated about 150 degree Celsius, it loses water molecules and produces a white powdery type substance which is known as Plaster of Paris.
When water is again added to the prepared Plaster of Paris it absorbs water and quickly hardens.
Get the best
There are many plaster of Paris dealers in India; they are running their business either online or in market. If you are looking for plaster of Paris for the renovation of your home or office, then go for the finest, finished and trusted quality of products. Since there are several brands in the market, always look for the quality certified products and get the real benefits of using Plaster of Paris to your applications. When the product comes from a reputed company, it is also buyer’s duty to make sure that their product comes with best quality and at an affordable price. The plaster of Paris should be of excellent quality and long life. The product should come with superior quality so that there will be no need to change it or redo it as it is very expensive and not affordable by everyone. So buy your products with a proper cross check and appoint professional workers so that your home looks well finished and beautiful.
Plaster of Paris is a building material widely used for construction and decorative purposes. This is also used for protective and coating of walls as well as ceilings. In addition to this, it is also used as a moulding and casting decorative element in the interiors of buildings. It is developed from dry powder which is gypsum, is properly mixed with water to formulate stiff, durable and workable paste. It is immediately used after preparing as it starts hardening once it is mixed with water.
The features of Plaster of Paris are that it can be worked with metal tools or sandpaper. It is easy to mould and to prepare pre-formed sections. It is easy to prepare, use and dry. It provides sturdy and strong framework in different applications.
Types of Plaster of Paris
Plaster of Paris is of many types. They are manufactured in various ways.
To make Gypsum Plaster, gypsum is heated up to 150 degree Celsius. This powder when mixed with water will again become gypsum. The process of becoming gypsum begins 10 minutes after you mix water and will be complete in seventy-two hours.
Lime plaster is manufactured by mixing calcium hydroxide and sand. Several other inert fillers can also be used. Lime stone or Calcium carbonate is heated to convert into quicklime or calcium oxide. When water is added to this mixture, it produces calcium hydroxide. This mixture is also known as wet putty. All you need to do is add jsome more water before the use. When this powder is mixed with water, the carbon dioxide in the atmosphere will help the POP in setting by converting the calcium hydroxide into calcium carbonate.
A mixture of plaster, sand, water and cement is called as cement plaster. This is most commonly used in construction of building because it gives a smooth surface.
Demand of Plaster of Paris in India
Plaster of Paris is widely used in India. There is a huge demand of it and the market is also very large. It is used for construction purpose and decorative purpose too. There are many large manufacturers in India who produce best quality of Plaster of Paris. They are an ace manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and exporters of high-quality Plaster of Paris.
High-quality Plaster of Paris assures extra layer protection and strength to the applications. They come with good life and there is no need for you to engage in frequent repair and maintenance with the use of quality Plaster of Paris products. Products of Plaster of Paris are manufactured from high-quality gypsum and the process is tested at each level by the team of engineers and experts to make the product free from any of the usual complaints and drawbacks. This way, there are several types of plasters manufactured in different ways. There are many manufacture of plaster of Paris in the country and you can choose the one that you need. The requirements of your buildings are the thing which determines which plaster you will need.
Are you planning to paint your home but have seen some problem on the walls? Not to worry, as this is where the Wall Putty excels. Application of wall putty on your walls prior to paint ensures an even and smooth finish.
What is Wall Putty?
Wall putty is a fine powder substance of white colour, which is applied to the wall to give smooth base. Any colour of paint can be applied to it and it provides great finish to the walls. It also takes good care of expensive paints and ensures its durability and stability. The essential tools used in the application of wall putty are a piece of cloth, putty knife, sanding block, paint scraper, sandpaper, some water and a firm brush. Acrylic or Readymade putty and Cement based putty are the two types of wall putty
Purpose of Wall Putty:
Wall Putty is just like cement which is applied on sand cement plaster walls to create a levelled and uniform surface for painting walls, to cover the pores or hairline cracks of the wall, to reduce and prevent water absorption or seepage before painting.
Advantages of Wall Putty:
- Wall Putty can be used on new as well as old surface.
- It dries up early and so reduces the time needed to paint the walls.
- It provides consistency and smoothness across the wall.
- Because of its whiteness wall putty gives the paint a richer look.
- It is also used in filling up cracks, minor dents and levelling uneven area on plastered walls.
- It increases paints durability because of its special binders who make it to maintain strong grip on the walls.
- Its water resistant element, make it perfect and increase the consistency of paints of top coats.
- It can be used on wet and dry walls and also interior and exterior walls of your house.
How to Prepare Wall Putty Paste:
- Take the desired quantity of wall putty and add half of the required to it.
- Mix them well for few minutes.
- Again mix water for desired consistency.
- Mix it robustly for about 10 minutes to make uniform and lump-free paste.
- After preparation of the material use it within 2 hours.
- You can do the mixing by electric mixer or manually.
- Firstly clean the surface and ensure that surface is plastered with cementitious material.
- Apply the first coat of 1.5 mm thickness in vertical direction by spatula, putty blade, trowel etc.
- Let it pat dry for around 6-8 hours.
- When the putty gets dry, rub the surface with emery paper to remove loose particles.
- Then apply second coat in the horizontal direction of 1.5 mm.
- When it gets dry, rub the putty gently with sandpaper for the glossy white surface.
The wall putty comes in many brands, here is list of Best Wall Care Putty India:
- Jensolin Putty by Jenson & Nicholson
- JK White Putty
- British Paints
- Asian Paints White Cement Putty
- Birla Putty
- Roofit and many more
Gypsum Powder has become a great matter of deal with its increasing usage day by day. Many traders are moving in with the motive to become the middleman between the producer and the consumer. This thing can also be said to be the reason behind the increase in the demand for the substance. Gypsum powder is found to be white in colour most of the times. However, the colour can even be yellowish and sometimes colourless depending upon the rock crushed to produce it.
Speaking of the composition, it isn’t anything so difficult to predict. Gypsum powder is a common name for hydrous calcium sulphate and has 4 different elements in it in different proportions. It has calcium, hydrogen, suphur and oxygen in it. These all are present in the following composition.
- Calcium – 32.57%
- Hydrogen – 2.34%
- Sulphur – 18.62%
- Oxygen – 55.76%
All these add up to form hydrous calcium sulphate or in simple words Gypsum powder. Well, if you are reading this article, you must be looking out for some verified trusted gypsum powder seller who would make it the best of powder available to you at best rates. Tri Murti products are the best option for you then. We focus on providing the best of the Gypsum Powder in the world. Buying the substance from some of the top Gypsum powder exporters, we provide you best of the deals. Before we move on further, you must go through the properties of hydrous calcium sulphate to build in some knowledge.
Physical Properties of Gypsum Powder
- The colour of the powder totally depends on the rock used to get it. It can be colourless, clear, grey, yellow, red and even brown depending on the process of its production. The colour even depends on the stacks of the powerplants.
- The best of the gypsum powder is its cleavage which is totally perfect. Speaking of the texture, gypsum powder is smooth and low when it comes to hardness.
- The luster of the powder is vitreous, silky and sugary.
- Whenever it comes to chemical classification, the powder is classified under Sulphate.
- The crystal system when observed minutely is found to be monoclinic.
Types of Gypsum Powder
The Gypsum powder can be classified in two groups based on the way it is obtained. Unfortunately, no other groups of description are being added to the types.
- Natural – When the gypsum powder is extracted directly from the rocks, it is said to be obtained naturally. With the stones found almost in 85 countries, US, Germany and Mexico ranks at the top and is said to have the maximum amount of Gypsum Powder with them.
- Flue-Gas Desulfurization (FGD) – Gypsum powder when extracted from the stacks of fossil fuelled power plants, it is said to be flue-gas desulfurization gypsum powder. Gypsum Powder exporters usually doesn’t go for this powder, however, it also makes the maximum of the sales at times.
Gypsum Powder is none other than just a common for hydrous calcium sulphate/ calcium sulphate dehydrates. The colour of this substance is usually white but sometimes it can be even colourless or yellowish. The texture of gypsum powder is usually smooth. Obtaining gypsum powder isn’t that difficult, gypsum stones are heated and crushed to powder in order to form the gypsum powder that we require. On the other hand, the Indian gypsum powder is obtained as of the stacks of the powerplants running on fossil fuels.
Uses of Gypsum Powder
The Gypsum powder can be put into several uses and three of it is mentioned below.
- Construction – Not being such a great part of the construction, gypsum powder is only used to make dry walls out of it. These dry walls can also be recognized as false ceiling in India. The process of obtaining dry wall out of gypsum powder isn’t that tough. Here the water proportion and carbon dioxide composition of powder is being evaporated by heating it. Once the water and carbon dioxide composition is being removed, the powder turns into sulphate hemihydrates or plaster of Paris in simple words. The formed Plaster of Paris is poured into thick layers of sheets and left out to dry. The main feature with which you can recognize a dry wall is its ability to resist fire and thermal conditions. It even provides insulation from sound and is even easy to repair. A half inch thick 4 by 8 foot dry wall weighs around 54 pounds.
- Agriculture – Gypsum powder contributes a major portion of help when it comes to agriculture. Gypsum powder is used to make fertilizers out of it. These fertilizers are good enough to loosen up the upper layer of subsoil or the hard layer of clay on the field. It isn’t possible for any other fertilizer to do without hampering the composition of the soil. The major part of using gypsum powder-based fertilizer is to improve the soil composition using it. Apart from it, the fertilizer prevents water runoff and soil erosion, controls dust erosion, reduces the bulk compactness of tough soil and prevent water logging. Providing sulphur to the soil, gypsum increases the grade of produced fruit and prevents any disease. Apart from sulphur, many other nutrients like copper, manganese, zinc and iron are also made available to the soil. Being neutral in nature, the pH level of soil is not affected.
- Food Industry – Quite unbelievable how gypsum powder is now even being put in use to make food out of it. Tofu can be cooked using gypsum powder. Here, the powder is used as a coagulant to thicken the soy milk and then is pressed into blocks of tofu. The amount of powder used here is considered to be negligible and most of the time Indian gypsum powder is avoided. Being rich in calcium, iron and magnesium, gypsum powder makes Tofu a healthy food for the individuals.
Building a home where the dream of happy life takes shape is the incomparable luxury of existence. Everyone wants to have a good space for own self and of course for the family. So, if you are also planning to personify this process of turning the dreams into reality. Yes, you guessed it right we are talking about the construction based activity. Then you are in the right place. Let us make you clear this not just involves a beautiful house but also the buildings, spaces, farmhouses, storing spheres etc. We are mentioning the important heads related to this brook of manufacturing-
The Cement Primer –
Cement primer is the most basic element of construction its uses are as follows-
1 Works as the base for the walls.
2 Accounts for the immense durability of walls.
3 Improvisation of binding procedure of walls.
4 Works as a great fixer
5 Provides praiseworthy finishing work of the walls.
Uses of Water-Based Cement Primer-
Water-based cement primer is the liquefied based solution which works as the primary agent when it comes about the stream of construction. This follows a specific composition.
The form of cement Primer-
Water-based cement primer for walls is the most effective agent and it comes about the manufacturing work of your building like home. This also assimilates the presence of cross-linking polymers.
The main uses of Water-based cement primer are as below-
1 Works as the protecting layer.
2 Transforming the shield from any damage.
3 Protects the walls from cracks.
4 Adds to the stability of walls.
5 Primarily give the time texture to walls.
Main uses of Wall Putty-
1 Create a uniform pattern of the walls.
2 Protecting the situation of peeling off the walls
3 Adding to the life of the walls.
4 Makes the walls look lively.
5 Assimilation of an even look of the wall.
People make use of following types of plaster
1 Clay Plaster- This involves the formation method based on the clay.
2 Lime Plaster- Involves the use of lime in the method of formation.
3 Gypsum Plaster- Involves the use of Gypsum in the method of formation
4 Heat Resistant Plaster- it is heat resistant in nature.
5 Cement Plaster- Involves the use of cement in the method of formation
Uses of Plaster-
Plaster possesses special qualities. That is the reason why it has several uses. There is no doubt that role of plastering is most important while making any sort of shelter. The main uses of plaster are as follows-
1. Makes an account of durability.
- Makes the walk away resistant.
- Transforms the walls into heat resistant.
- Spreading the beauty of walls.
- Protects the wall from the cracks.
Main Uses of Plaster Of Paris-
1 In molding the finished products.
2 India manufacturing of ceiling.
3 It is the basis of sculptured working.
4 Making the finished products resistant.
5 In the compilation of a number of panels.
Nowadays, everyone is making their home beautiful and attractive. They use various types of POP materials for the protective and decorative coating of walls and ceilings and for moulding. But we are here to bring a new technology that is Gypsum Plaster.
What is Gypsum Plaster?
It is the white cement that is made by partial or complete dehydration of the mineral gypsum, commonly with special retarders or hardness added. You have to apply in the plastic state with the addition of water and it hardens by the chemical of the gypsum with water.
If you want the hard finishing, then gypsum plaster is completely dehydrated at high temperature, and such chemicals as alkali sulfate, alum, or borax are added. Engineers may add Hair or fibre and lime to the plaster during manufacture.
Benefits of Gypsum Plastering Over Sand Cement Plaster
There are various benefits of using the Gypsum Plaster over the sand cement plaster. You can check from below.
- Faster Construction: Sand cement plaster requires 28 days of water curing and then the surface is smoothed with punning, which also takes some time. On the other hand, Gypsum plaster finishes your wall and surface paint within 3 days.
- Reduced dependency on River sand: Gypsum can in the bags and they are ready to use. You just need to add some water and then you can use it. River sand mining is environmentally harmful and thus it is banned in some states also. Gypsum plaster is the alternative to use the sand of river for all your internal plastering applications.
- Water Curing: As you know that sand cement requires more water for curing. Suppose you have a project of 1, 00,000 sq. Meter then you require water of tune of 60000 litre daily. It requires 28 days to complete. But Gypsum plaster gives you freedom from water curing thus saving your cost as well as the environment.
- Shrinking Crack Elimination: The main problem in sand cement plaster is shrinking crack. This is due to the high heat of hydration and improper curing. But on the other hand, gypsum does not have any problem like this. Hence walls are free from shrinkage cracks. That will also save your time and money.
- GRIHA Certified and LEED Points benefit: Gypsum plaster products are GRIHA certified which helps in easy certification from the government agencies.